WHAT IS GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union, and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It aims to primarily give control back to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
InsightXM is a software solution with a firm and robust commitment to the privacy and security of all customer and registrant data. Our protection includes:
- Internally audited security documented processes and policy.
- All protocols used for data transmission are secured using high levels of encryption.
- Data is stored on an internal network, logically and physically separated from the internet behind multiple layers of protection.
- Data is secured at rest and in transit.
- Privileged access requires two-factor authentication.
InsightXM welcomes the new requirements for security and data protection that the GDPR adds and have begun the process for ensuring we fully comply with these regulations by the time these become enforceable on 25th May, 2018.
If you have any questions concerning InsightXM's GDPR compliance efforts or other security commitments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.